You are here
Stimulation of commercial management
- Localization:Libreville, Gabon
- Contract type:
- Type of service:
- Funder:Société d'énergie de de l'eau du Gabon
- Contract duration:2 years
LYSA's mission, composed of six expatriates and 20 Gabonese employees of the SEEG, performed the following tasks:
- direction of customer management, reception of customers in arrears, negotiation of the payment schedule, receipt of the settlement payments;
- drafting and monitoring of dispute discharge procedures;
- setting up of disconnection teams (water and electricity).
The operation took place in several phases:
- Surveys of the points of delivery that had been disconnected, and were no longer registering any consumption, in order to ascertain the real situation of these points of delivery: not supplied, supplied by a neighbour, directly, via a second connection. For the whole of Libreville, this survey covered approximately 9,000 points of delivery.
- Disconnecting illegal customers' points of delivery. These disconnection operations concerned 10,000 to 12,000 points of delivery.
- Removal of inactive connections. There were 8,000 inactive connections (6000 electricity and 2000 water connections).
- New connections to the network for subscribers that have settled their debts. With a connection/disconnection rate of 60 to 70%, the number of reconnections was between 6,000 and 8,000.